Tuesday, January 26, 2010

C3 2010

C3
2010

Last year was the first time I attended an entire C3 conference.  I had been to one or two sessions about 4 years ago, before I knew what relevant church was all about.  After last year, I am very much looking forward to going this year. 

I have never been in one location with so many expert orators.  Nevermind that they are amazing innovators in the modern church world.  They can just flat out speak.  Everyone I heard last year, in their own unique way, was able to get their point across with such vivid clarity.  It's no wonder they are leading some of the largest churches in America.  

Steven Furtick, Christine Cain, Jenzen Franklin and Craig Groeschel were there in 2009.  Some will be returning, some will be new.  No matter what, its going to be good and I am looking forward to it.     

No comments:

CMD_C_t_shirts


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.