Monday, January 18, 2010

Let the Credits Roll

It was brought to my attention today that I am a Television Producer.  I am not really into titles.  Probably because I wear a lot of hats at work.  I have joked that I would have to pay more for business cards because they would have to flip out to have all my jobs.  "Jack of all Trades, Master at None"

Since I am the only one who works on the TV show, I think the credits would be pretty funny.

Director -- Corey Ging
Producer -- Corey Ging
Editor -- Corey Ging
Director of Photography -- Corey Ging
Production Designer -- Corey Ging
Sound Designer -- Corey Ging
1st and 2nd Assistant Directors -- Corey Ging
Associate Producer -- Corey Ging
Digital Effects Artist -- Corey Ging
&
Catering -- Corey Ging

This is labeled "FUNNY" so that it is understood that I am not bragging, just laughing.  I think I will start a list of all my titles.  It's over there in the right hand column.

No comments:

CMD_C_t_shirts


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.