Saturday, January 23, 2010

Disadvantaged Children

I want to talk about a different type of disadvantaged children.  It doesn't have to be related to poverty or education...what about dance?


After observing my beautiful 20 month old daughter enjoying The Wiggles, I am afraid to say, she is disadvantaged in the area of dance.  It is not her fault, I believe it is a hereditary trait.  Her mother and I are not dancers. In fact you can probably trace this handicap back to our parents.  Despite my parents taking lessons when I was younger, they are still very underprivileged in the dance realm.  

We will not give up on assisting our child.  I am planning on getting her dance 'therapy' once she reaches the appropriate age.

No comments:

CMD_C_t_shirts


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.